Laurel Health Centers
Penn Oak Realty
Bank On It
By The Door
Back to Basics
Live From The Hive
Eleven C&N Employees Earn Service Awards
Pictured: Brad Scovill, C&N President & CEO (back center) presented the following C&N employees with service awards: Left to Right – Lisa Milne, Rebekah Lund-Immel, Elizabeth Loman, Marcy Hughes, Kenna Marshall, Charity Frantz, Diane Egly, Jessica Loper, Thomas Cooper, Kelly Latimer, and Diane Carothers.
C&N recognized eleven employees for a combined total of 100 years of service to C&N customers.
C&N’s mission is to create value for our customers that helps them reach their goals in life. Our ability to achieve our mission is thanks to the continued work of our team members.
Throughout the year, we hold Service Award Luncheons to celebrate and appreciate our team members’ achievements and their anniversary milestones. In 2019, C&N will recognize 45 employees for a combined total of 555 years of service to the company. C&N is proud and appreciative of their dedication to the organization and our mission of creating value through lifelong relationships.
Recognized during our recent service awards luncheon were:
- Diane Egly, Universal Banker, Muncy, 15 years.
- Jessica Loper, Universal Banker, Hornell, 15 years.
- Kenna Marshall, Collection Support Specialist, Muncy, 15 years.
- Marcy Hughes, Loan Servicing Specialist, Wellsboro, 15 years.
- Lisa Milne, Universal Banker, Wysox, 10 years.
- Charity Frantz, VP/Director of Marketing, Wellsboro, 5 years.
- Diane Carothers, Associate Universal Banker, South Williamsport, 5 years.
- Elizabeth Loman, Universal Banker, Williamsport, 5 years.
- Kelly Latimer, Associate Universal Banker, Jersey Shore, 5 years.
- Rebekah Lund-Immel, Community Office Manager, Dushore, 5 years.
- Thomas Cooper, Deposit Operations Specialist, Wellsboro, 5 years.
About C&N: C&N is an independent community bank providing complete banking, financial, investment and insurance services through 27 full service offices located throughout Bradford, Bucks, Cameron, Lycoming, McKean, Potter, Sullivan and Tioga, counties in Pennsylvania and Steuben County in NY. C&N also operates three loan production offices in Elmira, NY, York, PA and Warminster, PA, which offer commercial, residential and consumer lending services. C&N can be found on the worldwide web at www.cnbankpa.com. The Company’s stock is listed on NASDAQ Capital Market Securities under the symbol CZNC.
Produced by Vogt Media