There's no place like Home Page
COVID-19 Update with Rep. Clint Owlett
On this broadcast, Rep. Clint Owlett of Pennsylvania’s 68th District answers questions regarding COVID-19. If you have questions for Rep Owlett, our Tioga County Commissioners, or our Tioga County COVID-19 Task Force – you can email them to, email@example.com.
Here are the questions Home Page Operations Manager Rhonda Pearson presented to Rep Owlett. Please take a few short minutes to watch this program for Clint’s answers.
- Yesterday the Department of Health had listed the second case of COVID-19 in Tioga County. Will the location or information of this person be made public?
- Let’s talk about the federal cares act. Are you getting lots of calls about this?
- Pennsylvania’s new unemployment claims are one of the highest in the county. How is that process going?
- Is it true that self-employed individuals can apply for unemployment?
- You are on the appropriations committee; I’m sure this is going to be a challenging budget season, right?
- Is there any talk of closing schools until the end of the year?
- I see you have been posting a chart each day with the new numbers. What are you looking for when you look at these numbers?
Once again, if you have questions for Rep Owlett, our Tioga County Commissioners or our Tioga County COVID-19 Task Force – you can email them to, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anchor: Rhonda Pearson
Produced by Vogt Media
Home Page Sponsors: C&N, Jim & Mary McIlvaine