There's no place like Home Page
Benedict’s Fall & Winter Activities & Trips
Benedict’s Bus Service has been serving our community since 1964 by providing motorcoach transportation, tours, and trips. With all the restrictions due to the pandemic, they’ve had to get a little creative to continue to provide meaningful experiences for their guests. Below are some of the enhanced safety precautions that they are taking for their bus tours:
- Installing hand sanitizing wipes at the entrance to the motorcoach.
- Installing a Power Vented Roof Hatch that will add ventilation and create a powerful airflow.
- Installing an Airflow Filter that has a success rate of 99.95% in eliminating viruses and bacteria.
- Installing UV Lighting to reduce viruses and bacteria by 99.9%.
- Temperature screening of staff.
- Adding a partition placed behind the driver and the front seat.
- For their scheduled tours, you will receive a gift bag with personal hand sanitizer, mask, bottled water, and snack.
- Masks will be required until you are seated on board the motorcoach.
- Seating will be 1/2 capacity at this time.
- Disinfecting of the motorcoach at least once daily with a cleaning solution that eliminates 99.9% of all viruses and bacteria.
We encourage you to check a current listing of quarantine requirements for your state before traveling so that you are aware if you will need to quarantine for two weeks when you return. For a complete listing of trips for the remainder of the year, visit their website at https://www.benedictsbus.com. The trips mentioned in the feature are listed below:
For a unique, local experience, Benedict’s has started cooking classes! The Rookie Cooks Academy features classes for both adults and children, on everything from children’s pizza making to a surf & turf steak and shrimp meal! Each participant will get their own work station, complete with pots, pans, utensils, measuring cups, an apron, and all their ingredients. Each station is socially distanced and all ingredients are pre-measured to ensure that each person is only touching the ingredients that are used for their individual meal. All classes will be held at the Tioga Fairgrounds. If you are interested in having a group cooking class, you can call Benedict’s to reserve your spots.
In addition to partnering with local chefs, they will also be partnering with local businesses! For example, all participants will receive a 25% off coupon for From My Shelf Books for the day of their cooking class if they show their reservation.
Tickets are limited and are selling fast! To see a complete listing of cooking classes and their availability, click here.