Six C&N Employees Earn Service Awards
WELLSBORO, PA – Success in achieving any company’s mission is directly linked to the success of its employees, which is one reason why Citizens & Northern Bank builds a culture that supports its team members and celebrates their achievements. This month, six C&N employees were recognized for a combined 90 years of service to the financial institution.
Recognized during the June service awards luncheon were:
- Billie Hilfiger, Trust Administrator, Coudersport, 10 years
- Melissa Dunn, Loan Support Specialist, Coudersport, 15 years
- Justin Krellner, Regional Manager – Financial Service Delivery, Coudersport, 30 years
- Benjamin Howe, Trust Officer, Coudersport, 5 years
- Linda Gordner, Mortgage Loan Sales Officer, Muncy, 15 years
- Karen Hooks, Customer Transaction Specialist, Towanda, 15 years
Service awards luncheons are held regularly and hosted by C&N President & CEO Brad Scovill. In 2017, C&N will recognize 29 employees for a total of 410 years of service to the company. Citizens & Northern Bank is proud and appreciative of their dedication to the organization and its mission of creating value through lifelong relationships.
Citizens & Northern Bank is a local, independent community bank providing complete financial, investment and insurance services through 26 full service offices located throughout Cameron, Potter, McKean, Tioga, Bradford, Sullivan and Lycoming counties in Pennsylvania and Steuben County, NY. C&N’s most recently opened Elmira, NY loan production office offers commercial, residential and consumer lending services. C&N can be found on the worldwide web at www.cnbankpa.com. The Company’s stock is listed on NASDAQ Capital Market Securities under the symbol CZNC.