There's no place like Home Page
Enter to Win $500.00 From C&N
WELLSBORO – C&N is offering chances to win $500 with all proceeds going to support local food banks and backpack programs. To enter, visit your local C&N office or cnbankpa.com. The $500 prize drawing will take place on December 15.
Each year, through their Giving Back, Giving Together (GBGT) program, C&N partners with local organizations to support different causes. For 2020, GBGT turns its focus to Fighting Hunger. Millions of people are now facing financial strain as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Many are now relying on food banks for sustenance. As consumer demand has placed constraints on supply chains, fewer donations are reaching the food banks, causing uncertainty for those who depend on them. To make matters worse, many of the volunteers who pack and distribute food are seniors who are particularly vulnerable to the coronavirus. Food banks need our help now more than ever.
Here’s how you can help:
- Enter for your chance to win $500 now through December 12:
- Visit any C&N office
- Go to cnbankpa.com
- Donate online now:
- Open C&N’s PeoplePay, Venmo, Paypal or GooglePay
- Insert GBGT@cnbankpa.com as the recipient & enter the amount you wish to donate
- Indicate which organization from this list you would like to support
- Share & Like C&N’s #GivingBackGivingTogether Facebook posts
- C&N donates $1 for every like, share and comment.
- Spread the word!
- Oftentimes, the best way to support a cause is to raise awareness. Word of mouth is often the most powerful way to get others involved.
Please join us in this year’s quest to Fight Hunger through the support of 19 local food banks and backpack programs. Each C&N office is partnered directly with one of these local organizations, which means every dollar raised by Giving Back, Giving Together stays local and helps your neighbors in need.
- Central PA Food Bank – Lycoming County & Wellsboro Admin teams
- CHOP – East Smithfield, Towanda & Monroeton, PA Teams
- Emporium Food Pantry – Emporium, PA team
- Feed my Sheep Food Bank – Athens, PA team
- God’s Food Pantry – Coudersport, PA team
- Lawrenceville Food Pantry – Tioga, PA team
- Liberty Area Food Bank – Liberty, PA team
- Mansfield Area Food Pantry – Mansfield, PA team
- Port Allegany Community Services Food Pantry – Port Allegany, PA team
- Sayre Salvation Army – Sayre, PA team
- Snack ‘n Sack – Troy, PA team
- Catholic Charities of Steuben County – Hornell & Canisteo, NY teams
- Sullivan County Food Pantry – Dushore & Laporte, PA teams
- The Compassion Center – Elkland, PA team
- The Wrightstown Food Cupboard – Doylestown & Newtown, PA teams
- Tioga Community Food Bank – Tioga, PA team
- Towanda Area Christian Outreach Food Pantry – Wysox, PA team
- Veterans Food Pantry – Knoxville, PA team
- Wellsboro Area Food Bank – Wellsboro & Care Center teams
C&N’s Giving Back, Giving Together community fundraising campaign was formed in March of 2015. C&N teammates believed that they could make a positive and lasting impact on our local communities by supporting a specific cause each year. As an employee-driven effort, this program has provided C&N with an opportunity to make a lasting impression on our communities, but the magnitude of its impact was a very pleasant surprise. In all, our team members have raised $422,070 in monetary donations, collected 28,023 item donations and volunteered 967 hours of their own time.
“With the support of our teammates and community members, we’ve provided 516,000 meals for local families who rely on food banks to eat. Although this year has been particularly challenging, our teams have found creative ways to provide support and hope during this time, including online fundraisers like this one. We appreciate the engagement from our community members to support our passion for making a difference in our communities,” said Caitlin Hilliard, C&N’s Giving Back, Giving Together program coordinator.
No purchase or donation required. A donation of any amount does not increase the chances of winning. A maximum of 40 tickets per entrant. Enter to win from November 30, 2020 to December 12, 2020. Drawing will take place on December 15, 2020. *The winning prize may be disbursed as cash, Visa® gift card or check.
About C&N: C&N is an independent community bank providing complete banking, financial, investment and insurance services through 27 full-service offices located throughout Bradford, Bucks, Cameron, Lycoming, McKean, Potter, Sullivan and Tioga, counties in Pennsylvania and Steuben County in NY. C&N also operates three loan production offices in Elmira, NY, York, PA and Warminster, PA, which offer commercial, residential and consumer lending services. C&N can be found online at cnbankpa.com. The Company’s stock is listed on NASDAQ Capital Market Securities under the symbol CZNC.
Home Page Sponsors: C&N